Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys I know it's late but better late than never..
I'll introduce myself My real name is Omar I'm an Arab I've known Metin2 since 2007 I played on the official server when it opened in the Middle East and started my programming career in 2014 I was very bad and I'm still bad hahaha it's just a joke 😅 My experience is not great but I'm able to install systems and solve problems and create simple systems I've made files with my name and made many servers and I had a work history full of progress in 2019 but then I retired for a long time and came back two months ago and I'm trying to regain my experience and strength again I wanted to get to know you and introduce myself to you and be good friends 🥰

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32959-welcome/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.