Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Welcome,
I searched for a week for a solution to a problem.
When I add a larger number of mobs to a place on the map, with the help of the regen.txt file from the serverfiles, the mobs appear in that place, but in 5-10 minutes the mobs leave that place randomly all over the map.
This is a problem because the mobs should be hunted down and killed to respawn at the original location as written in regen.txt

I want the mobs to appear in a place on the map and move only in the vicinity of the place defined in regen.txt
I REPEAT! This problem only appears when I add a larger number of mobs in one place.

IMG: https://metin2.download/picture/LFdwyGvuP9WWj6Z2G1ZHyY903V4dbp8o/.png
IMG: https://metin2.download/picture/hdwkB34BgcfH6qY8EHj783G8sFfdpQKU/.png


Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32950-mobs-move-away-from-the-spawn-point/
Share on other sites

I don't think he can help me.
At the moment the mobs go randomly around the map.
I want the mobs to go forward from the place where they were spawned and then immediately return to the initial place... but I don't know how to do it.
In this way, the mobs are no longer scattered on the map.

25 minutes ago, urjel said:

I don't think he can help me.
At the moment the mobs go randomly around the map.
I want the mobs to go forward from the place where they were spawned and then immediately return to the initial place... but I don't know how to do it.
In this way, the mobs are no longer scattered on the map.

I understand your problem and I was trying to help you but that didn't help you so I'm sorry I couldn't help you I hope someone can help you

  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, k7k755 said:

I understand your problem and I was trying to help you but that didn't help you so I'm sorry I couldn't help you I hope someone can help you

thank you very much bro, I really appreciate it.

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.