Jump to content

I need to help in the activation bar


Go to solution Solved by Metin2 Dev,

Recommended Posts

Hello comrades

I need to know how to activate these tools, as an example

https://metin2.download/picture/UCHTERgGueKh5z2Z0KVNQm3j9SX6tKHF/.png

Experience points, drop things, drop the yang and the third hand

 

I need how to activate it when creating the account, you activate directly

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32917-i-need-to-help-in-the-activation-bar/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To activate these bonuses on account registration, simply modify your web registration script by adding parameters that fill in each of the bonus fields in the account.account table. You can also just modify the default values of these fields directly within the account table.

On 8/27/2024 at 1:02 AM, Doose said:

Navicat -> database account -> Table account -> gold_expire, silver_expire, safebox_expire, autoloot_expire, fish_mind_expire, marriage_fast_expire, money_drop_rate_expire.

I did not understand. Can you explain more? I want to activate them for all new player accounts. When a player registers an account, these things are activated automatically. Can you explain more?

On 8/27/2024 at 10:42 AM, realmoulinrouge said:

To activate these bonuses on account registration, simply modify your web registration script by adding parameters that fill in each of the bonus fields in the account.account table. You can also just modify the default values of these fields directly within the account table.

I want to activate it automatically from the database. There was a way to do that automatically from the database, but I don't remember it, so I asked the question.

  • Bot
  • Solution
1 hour ago, k7k755 said:

I did not understand. Can you explain more? I want to activate them for all new player accounts. When a player registers an account, these things are activated automatically. Can you explain more?

I want to activate it automatically from the database. There was a way to do that automatically from the database, but I don't remember it, so I asked the question.

Simply go to navicat -> database account -> table account -> Design table and change the values of those fields.

This is the datetime i'm using: '2030-01-24 23:59:59'

 

With best regards, Doose.

english_banner.gif

On 8/28/2024 at 8:24 PM, Doose said:

Simply go to navicat -> database account -> table account -> Design table and change the values of those fields.

This is the datetime i'm using: '2030-01-24 23:59:59'

 

With best regards, Doose.

I will give you the best answer, but I have not been able to do it yet, but thank you for trying to help me. Can I contact you via Discord?

  • Bot
7 hours ago, k7k755 said:

I will give you the best answer, but I have not been able to do it yet, but thank you for trying to help me. Can I contact you via Discord?

We must do it here so others that have the same issue can solve too, what did you fail to do?

english_banner.gif

I am doing something wrong and I don't know what it is, so I need your Discord to contact you to explain the situation, and then you can put the answer here so that everyone can benefit

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.