Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, after the implementation a GM Affects System (no via name) i have a problem with not matched effects than GM level. 

Actually in all my players (Implementor, God, High and low wizard) i have a one effect for Game Admin (HIGH_WIZARD effect) and (my experiment) GM Prefix.

When i change a effect number in playersettingsmodules.py i have a another effect but prefix is not changed (logical). 

Serverfiles - Martysama v5.8

SVN:

  1. https://pastebin.com/ZVzFJ1bt - Char.cpp (void CHARACTER::SetPlayerProto(const TPlayerTable * t))
  2. https://pastebin.com/BwVuNNFv - Affect.h

Client:

Does anyone have experience of this and how to resolve it?

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32915-problem-after-implementation-gm-affects/
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2024 at 7:44 PM, Raczek136 said:

Hi, after the implementation a GM Affects System (no via name) i have a problem with not matched effects than GM level. 

Actually in all my players (Implementor, God, High and low wizard) i have a one effect for Game Admin (HIGH_WIZARD effect) and (my experiment) GM Prefix.

When i change a effect number in playersettingsmodules.py i have a another effect but prefix is not changed (logical). 

Serverfiles - Martysama v5.8

SVN:

  1. https://pastebin.com/ZVzFJ1bt - Char.cpp (void CHARACTER::SetPlayerProto(const TPlayerTable * t))
  2. https://pastebin.com/BwVuNNFv - Affect.h

Client:

Does anyone have experience of this and how to resolve it?

 

Can you explain your problem again please ?

spacer.png

Hello @ Lycawn thank you for your reply.

Before the steps I took, I used this: 

  1. I added in source affect:
AFFECT_YMIR_IMPLEMENTOR
AFFECT_YMIR_HIGH_WIZARD
AFFECT_YMIR_GOD
AFFECT_YMIR_LOW_WIZARD
  1. In the client source I modified the IsGameMaster function by adding these affects.
  2. I added in the UpdateTextTailLevel function a modification adding prefixes relative to the affections.

The effect of this is that I have AFFECT_YMIR_HIGH_WIZARD on every affect under a specific number, and I don't have the variety I ultimately wanted to have. 

On the other functions (I have separate characters per specific GM Level the same effect is there, on this character I have IMPLEMENTOR).  here is a screenshot: 

Above you have a pastebin links to functions in svn and bin.

 

  • Love 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Raczek136 said:

Hello @ Lycawn thank you for your reply.

Before the steps I took, I used this: 

  1. I added in source affect:
AFFECT_YMIR_IMPLEMENTOR
AFFECT_YMIR_HIGH_WIZARD
AFFECT_YMIR_GOD
AFFECT_YMIR_LOW_WIZARD
  1. In the client source I modified the IsGameMaster function by adding these affects.
  2. I added in the UpdateTextTailLevel function a modification adding prefixes relative to the affections.

The effect of this is that I have AFFECT_YMIR_HIGH_WIZARD on every affect under a specific number, and I don't have the variety I ultimately wanted to have. 

On the other functions (I have separate characters per specific GM Level the same effect is there, on this character I have IMPLEMENTOR).  here is a screenshot: 

Above you have a pastebin links to functions in svn and bin.

 

Maybe you would want to try something like this 
 

 

  • Love 1

spacer.png

@ Lycawn I tried, but affects in this resource not working - it is same effect without my edit with prefix

I thing it is a problem with numbers of affects but i don't know. 

Edited by Raczek136

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Raczek136 said:

@ Lycawn I tried, but affects in this resource not working - it is same effect without my edit with prefix

I thing it is a problem with numbers of affects but i don't know. 

Try this with a different Effect not ridack's

spacer.png

Sorry, I didn't add it!
I didn't use Ridack's effects, just these: 

https://metin2.dev/topic/32286-free-team-ranks-by-ashikaarts/

The problem is also that on affect_implementor for the example there should be a prefix [W] not [AG], [AG] should be on AFFECT_HIGH_WIZARD

So I think it's not an effects issue just more something on affect.h or InstanceBaseEffect.cpp, just can't figure out the cause.

Edited by Raczek136

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.