Jump to content

Hey, can you help me with a couple of things? Discord, Pickaxe.


Go to solution Solved by k7k755,

Recommended Posts

Hey, can you help me with a couple of things?

1. I've discovered a bug that prevents my character from mining. Despite being able to equip a pickaxe, interacting with ore deposits results in no mining animation or any kind of feedback.

2.Where can I change the game name that Discord automatically displays as my current activity?

I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

  • Bot

1. Most probably you don't have the quest installed.
2. UserInterface/PythonNetworkStreamPhaseGame.cpp

 

Spoiler
quest mining begin
	state start begin
		when 20047.click or
			20048.click or
			20049.click or
			20050.click or
			20051.click or
			20052.click or
			20053.click or
			20054.click or
			20055.click or
			20056.click or
			20057.click or
			20058.click or
			20059.click or
			30301.click or
			30302.click or
			30303.click or
			30304.click or
			30305.click begin
			
			if pc.is_mount() != true then
				pc.mining()
			end
		end
	end
end

 

 

  • Good 1

english_banner.gif

Abel, thank you very much for your help with the mining problem. It's now resolved. Thank you for directing me to where I should look to change the name. I found the file, but I'm not really sure what to look for. I'm not a programmer, I'm just trying to learn. Could you give me a more detailed explanation of what I should be looking for within this file?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.