Jump to content

Error creating character


Go to solution Solved by Metin2 Dev,

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon everyone. I'm facing a problem here and I wanted some help. I cleaned the entire database, but now when I create a new account, a nameless character with nothing appears and it is not possible to delete him in any way. could anyone help me.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32904-error-creating-character/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

  • Bot
  • Solution
2 hours ago, Rodrigo152 said:

Good afternoon everyone. I'm facing a problem here and I wanted some help. I cleaned the entire database, but now when I create a new account, a nameless character with nothing appears and it is not possible to delete him in any way. could anyone help me.

Check player_index table on navicat.

  • Love 1

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32904-error-creating-character/#findComment-166640
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.