Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi I need someone to fix me a problem I'm having with the item_award of my Item-Shop.
The value i'm getting in the socket0 it's not what it should. When I buy an item from IS with time, like a nazer locket or a costume, when I open the IS storage It disapears.

Thank you.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32871-paid-item_award/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.