Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a problem that I can't find a solution to.If I stay afk on the server and kill monsters, after a while the server kicks me out to the login window.I don't have lag from monsters and no black screen but after a few hours this always happens.I had a problem with this SyncPosition: Too often SyncPosition Interval error but I solved it.But it still kicks me out to the login window.I don't have anything in Syserr/Syslog.

This only happens when I'm in areas with alot of monsters.

Thank you

Edited by Zolly
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32857-kick-to-login-window/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.