Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys
I am using Marty Sama 5.8 files and source and the source is a bit difficult regarding updates and recoding the source almost completely so I am trying to understand the source but I am looking for a system of animals walking beside the character like a horse
A picture of the system I need

 

https://metin2.download/picture/3ef7s1F094LP91Dr5AO6N586z5MZKh95/.png

 

I just need the special codes in addition so that the animals can stand beside me like a normal horse.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32835-i-am-looking-for-a-system-for-animals/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.