Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 7/14/2024 at 3:54 PM, DemOnJR said:

For the in-game item shop use the CEF from @ Owsap that will allow you to use same item shop from your website but in-game.

As far as I know, owsap sells it as an extension... I'm not saying you can get it anywhere, but let's be transparent..

Into topic:
I can recommend you something like this:
https://metin2.dev/topic/29894-free-itemshop-by-sura_head/

If you make some changes, it's a good start from the beginning and the design turned out quite well 😄 actually more than typical standard 😄

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32806-looking-for-web-dev/#findComment-166125
Share on other sites

  • Premium
47 minutes ago, Filachilla said:

As far as I know, owsap sells it as an extension... I'm not saying you can get it anywhere, but let's be transparent..

Into topic:
I can recommend you something like this:
https://metin2.dev/topic/29894-free-itemshop-by-sura_head/

If you make some changes, it's a good start from the beginning and the design turned out quite well 😄 actually more than typical standard 😄

S/he asked for an ``LOOKING FOR WEB DEV`` the in-game has nothing to do with ``WEB``,
As sura_head said in the topic that you sent there can be problems with his in-game Item Shop.

I suggest to use:
Item Shop V2/V3 from Metin2CMS - https://metin2cms.cf/ 
And to show it in-game also use CEF from Owsap - https://owsap.dev/shop/chromium-web-browser-cef/

 

Edited by DemOnJR
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32806-looking-for-web-dev/#findComment-166127
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.