Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, i would like to ask.. I just installed some anticheat things which i found on this site. Is there way to test if the wait damage or other hacks working? I tried one cheat and pro damage and speed + att speed is not working. But is there way to test wait damage for free? I didnt find any cheat or smth and i dont really want to pay cuz i dont have money for that xd Thanks

 

Also i would like to ask, i read that you can change packets to prevent cheating. How do i do that? I tried searching and i think i kinda know. I found packet.h in client and packet.h should be on server too? Should i just everywhere the same numbers for packets? Does it matter which number i use? How it works? Or i mean what i am able to block with it?

And last, can anyone help me how to block python inject? I tried searching but didnt found anything.. thank you so much 🙂

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.