Jump to content

NO PVP map with Veins - problem


Go to solution Solved by CORKY,

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm trying to create a "Mining" map but I DO NOT want to allow any pvp on there. As soon as I set NON-PVP zone in world editor I can't spawn any of the Veins (I know becuase they are classifed as a mob) but even if I do they don't drop anything upon succesful mining. Is there a way to set up a NON-PVP zone on which I can spawn Veins that drop items assigned in game?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32768-no-pvp-map-with-veins-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

  • Premium
  • Solution

You'd have to make some workarounds for that.

On binary:

Spoiler

Inside ActorInstanceBattle.cpp (void CActorInstance::__ProcessDataAttackSuccess)

Search

	if (NRaceData::HIT_TYPE_NONE == c_rAttackData.iHittingType)
		return;

Add after
 

	if (rVictim.IsPC() && strcmp(CPythonBackground::instance().GetWarpMapName(), "metin2_map_c1") == 0) // Edit the map with yours
		return;


 


And, on the server:
 

Spoiler

pvp.cpp (bool CPVPManager::CanAttack)

Search for

	if (pkChr == pkVictim)  // 내가 날 칠라고 하네 -_-
		return false;

Add after
 

	if (pkVictim->IsPC() && pkVictim->GetMapIndex() == YOUR_MAP_INDEX) // Replace YOUR_MAP_INDEX with the index of the map from locale/lang/map/index
		return false;


 

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.