Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I took a server that already has SKILL_COLOR implemented, but the problem is that when I get on a mount or horse, the color changes. And if you watch the second video, you will see that every time I get on a mount/horse, the color is always the second one after the one I selected, I'm not sure if it's related. The color only changes when mounting a horse/mount, otherwise it works correctly. Also, if I'm already on the horse and the color has changed, upon teleporting, the selected color appears, meaning it updates correctly. Initially, I tried to contact the creator of the system, Owsap, but he's probably busy and hasn't responded, so I decided to write here.

https://metin2.download/video/cpFX6fU8iyUHO72ARILB6d98gX4Ww2mW/.mp4

https://metin2.download/video/uGIcaHhinf9g5fH4qMRSs7I4PLlUnvlL/.mp4

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32753-problem-with-skill_color/
Share on other sites

UP!

Edit: I have checked all the files against the files on another server where the system is functional; everything is identical, so the problem is probably not with SKILL_COLOR. I don't know what else to check...

Edited by bogdan1809
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32753-problem-with-skill_color/#findComment-165888
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
On 6/29/2024 at 1:38 PM, TrC said:

Solved. For those who still have this problem, check the order of the lines in packet.h
typedef struct packet_char_additional_info
typedef struct packet_update_char

Sorry to write after such a long time since the last time this topic was used.

Could you explain further? I am facing this SKILL_COLOR on mount problem, and some close to this ( - exemple, hair color dye reseting to default while having the dye technically still applied everytime i'm using an hair costum/relog/reboot )

Server side:

typedef struct packet_char_additional_info
{
	BYTE header;
	DWORD dwVID;
	char name[CHARACTER_NAME_MAX_LEN + 1];
	WORD awPart[CHR_EQUIPPART_NUM];
	BYTE bEmpire;
	DWORD dwGuildID;
	DWORD dwLevel;
#if defined(__CONQUEROR_LEVEL__)
	DWORD dwConquerorLevel;
#endif
	short sAlignment;
	BYTE bPKMode;
	DWORD dwMountVnum;
#if defined(__QUIVER_SYSTEM__)
	DWORD dwArrow;
#endif
#if defined(__GUILD_LEADER_GRADE_NAME__)
	BYTE bGuildLeaderGrade;
#endif
#if defined(__GENDER_ALIGNMENT__)
	BYTE bJob;
#endif
#if defined(__SKILL_COLOR_SYSTEM__)
	DWORD dwSkillColor[ESkillColorLength::MAX_SKILL_COUNT + ESkillColorLength::MAX_BUFF_COUNT][ESkillColorLength::MAX_EFFECT_COUNT];
#endif
	BYTE bLanguage;
#ifdef __GROWTH_PET_SYSTEM__
	BYTE bCharacterSize;
#endif
} TPacketGCCharacterAdditionalInfo;

/*
typedef struct packet_update_char_old
{
	BYTE header;
	DWORD dwVID;

	WORD awPart[CHR_EQUIPPART_NUM];
	BYTE bMovingSpeed;
	BYTE bAttackSpeed;

	BYTE bStateFlag;
	DWORD dwAffectFlag[2];

	DWORD dwGuildID;
	short sAlignment;
	BYTE bPKMode;
	DWORD dwMountVnum;
} TPacketGCCharacterUpdateOld;
*/

typedef struct packet_update_char
{
	BYTE header;
	DWORD dwVID;

	WORD awPart[CHR_EQUIPPART_NUM];
	BYTE bMovingSpeed;
	BYTE bAttackSpeed;

	BYTE bStateFlag;
	DWORD dwAffectFlag[2];

	DWORD dwGuildID;
	short sAlignment;
	DWORD dwLevel;
#if defined(__CONQUEROR_LEVEL__)
	DWORD dwConquerorLevel;
#endif
	BYTE bPKMode;
	DWORD dwMountVnum;
#if defined(__QUIVER_SYSTEM__)
	DWORD dwArrow;
#endif
#if defined(__GUILD_LEADER_GRADE_NAME__)
	BYTE bGuildLeaderGrade;
#endif
	//WORD wRaceNum;
#if defined(__SKILL_COLOR_SYSTEM__)
	DWORD dwSkillColor[ESkillColorLength::MAX_SKILL_COUNT + ESkillColorLength::MAX_BUFF_COUNT][ESkillColorLength::MAX_EFFECT_COUNT];
#endif
	BYTE bLanguage;
} TPacketGCCharacterUpdate;

Thank you

Edited by genesisincognito
Wrong typing
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32753-problem-with-skill_color/#findComment-169664
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.