Opening a Server in Turkey Just to Make Money. And the way it works

Hello everyone, I'm Chesnok. First of all, I apologize for my bad English.

I have been an admin in many pravite servers in Turkey until today.
I have been in too many ridiculous events. Some people buy ready-made files and open a server without having proper code knowledge yet, and the life of this server is 2 months. Their goal is to make money only with p2w structure. And strangely it works. There is no bank agreement for coin sales, they sell through some platforms. In exchange for high fees given to promoters, they take a certain audience and open object market-oriented games and earn high profits. This seems ridiculous to me because there is no support system, coding knowledge, game knowledge, error resolution, in-game market analysis. Start and keep the game open for 2 months in the same way, that's all that is required. When I look at some global servers such as Elveron, Origins, Aeldra, Rubinum, they strive to offer quality content and a solution-oriented game. Personally, I was an admin on the zenaris server and from the very beginning I said that a global server could not be run with a single dev, but I was not listened to and zenaris ended. Although the economy of Turkish players is bad, the rich continue to play these copy and paste files and buy coins. My advice to you is that you can open a global server and open a classic server in Turkey and earn risk-free rather than exhausting yourself. But you will only earn money, there will be nothing else to earn. 
I hope Turkish players will stop supporting this robbery in the future. But it is very difficult at this rate.
Sorry for stealing your time. I just wanted to say something.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Even though you are Turkish, you don't understand Turkish players. Turkish players are like sheep. They follow each other, they believe in fake advertisements. Many low quality influencers in Turkey have very high followers, have you ever thought how? 

It doesn't matter if it's Aeldra, Rubinum or etc. Turkish players start with a high audience, after a few months they move on to a server owner who has more advertising power and has figured out Turkish players. 

It doesn't matter the quality of the game or management. Regulation should be changed and "YouTube or Twitch for sale" streamers should be forced to share accurate information to inform players. Most people with big audiences are liars and scammers. They deceive people for their own benefit. 

13 minutes ago, Szatan said:

Even though you are Turkish, you don't understand Turkish players. Turkish players are like sheep. They follow each other, they believe in fake advertisements. Many low quality influencers in Turkey have very high followers, have you ever thought how? 

It doesn't matter if it's Aeldra, Rubinum or etc. Turkish players start with a high audience, after a few months they move on to a server owner who has more advertising power and has figured out Turkish players. 

It doesn't matter the quality of the game or management. Regulation should be changed and "YouTube or Twitch for sale" streamers should be forced to share accurate information to inform players. Most people with big audiences are liars and scammers. They deceive people for their own benefit. 

What you've just said doesn't only apply to turkish players but also for romanians aswell, and perhaps not only these two countries.

Just now, raNNNNNk said:

What you've just said doesn't only apply to turkish players but also for romanians aswell, and perhaps not only these two countries.

Germany, Poland and Czech players are better at this. At least following the Metin2 TOP P Server list is an important factor and there are many players who decide according to the ranking. The number of players who act by believing false perception advertisements is very few. 

But I don't believe that Top Server sites reflect the reality. In addition, it is really annoying when some top lists block other places to monopolize. Some servers can reach top list scores that should never be reached given the number of players available and this does not go unnoticed. People are not idiots, I hope they get their act together.

1 hour ago, Szatan said:

Yes, I know. And I assure you it is not as big a mass as in Turkey, but in other countries. There is a huge mass of people defending those ridiculous influcers in a very meaningless way.

1 hour ago, Szatan said:

Germany, Poland and Czech players are better at this. At least following the Metin2 TOP P Server list is an important factor and there are many players who decide according to the ranking. The number of players who act by believing false perception advertisements is very few. 

But I don't believe that Top Server sites reflect the reality. In addition, it is really annoying when some top lists block other places to monopolize. Some servers can reach top list scores that should never be reached given the number of players available and this does not go unnoticed. People are not idiots, I hope they get their act together.

And if I find a foreign devloper who does his job properly, I will enter this market for sure. I will prepare a proper files and try to change the perception of Turkish players. But unfortunately, the power in their hands is great and they do not hesitate to attack. A lot of ddos attacks

Just now, CHESNOK01 said:

Evet biliyorum. Ve sizi temin ederim ki Türkiye'deki kadar değil, diğer ülkelerdeki kadar büyük bir kitledir. O saçma fenomenleri son derece anlamsız bir şekilde savunan devasa bir kitle var.

Ve eğer işini hakkıyla yapan yabancı bir geliştirici bulursam bu pazara mutlaka girerim. Uygun bir dosya hazırlayıp Türk oyuncuların algısını değiştirmeye çalışacağım. Ama ne yazık ki ellerindeki güç büyüktür ve saldırmaktan çekinmezler. Çok sayıda ddos saldırısı

You can wait for the last quarter of 2024. I have some information for a much more comprehensive project. I'll let you know about it here as soon as it's finalized. I'm sure it will be ahead of many global servers.

2 minutes ago, Szatan said:

You can wait for the last quarter of 2024. I have some information for a much more comprehensive project. I'll let you know about it here as soon as it's finalized. I'm sure it will be ahead of many global servers.

Unfortunately, Zenaris, which I had great expectations for, was a complete disappointment. If you need a Turkish admin, just letting me know will be enough.

2 hours ago, CHESNOK01 said:

Yes, I know. And I assure you it is not as big a mass as in Turkey, but in other countries. There is a huge mass of people defending those ridiculous influcers in a very meaningless way.

And if I find a foreign devloper who does his job properly, I will enter this market for sure. I will prepare a proper files and try to change the perception of Turkish players. But unfortunately, the power in their hands is great and they do not hesitate to attack. A lot of ddos attacks

when it comes to metin2 servers in Poland and the Czech Republic, the situation is almost identical.
Regarding ddos attacks, you can contact me and I will help you eliminate them. I am currently waiting for my offer to be accepted here on the forum