Jump to content

How to tell map to NOT load specific effect .mse


Go to solution Solved by HueHue,

Recommended Posts

I have continous problem with tent_s_lamp.mse on Devils Catacombs. The client just crashes because he is unable to locate tent_s_lamp.mse.
I can't find it anywhere on the internet and even the newest unpacked clients don't have tent_s_lamp.mse.
I need to know what tells the map to load that tent_s_lamp.mse.
It suppoused to be located in d:/ymir work/effect/background/tent_s_lamp.mse
and the file that tells it to load it is: property\property\b\eff\tent_s_lamp.pre
What do I need to do to STOP telling the map to load it.
Do I need to use World Editor? If so what to change.
Please help ❤️ 

Edited by HueHue
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.