Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey.

I've searched the site for removing the permanent switchers/adders. From the guides to make an item permanent, they say I need to edit this 

if (!g_bUnlimitedAddAttributes)
	item->SetCount(item->GetCount() - 1);
	break;

How do I edit this in char_item to make them lose 1 when used? Do I just delete the column, or?

Appreciate all help ?

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bot
//Search for:
											LogManager::instance().ItemLog(this, item, "ADD_ATTRIBUTE_FAIL", buf);
										}

//Add after:
item->SetCount(item->GetCount() - 1);

//Search for:
										LogManager::instance().ItemLog(this, item, "CHANGE_ATTRIBUTE", buf);
									}

//Add after:
item->SetCount(item->GetCount() - 1);

 

With best regards,

Doose.

english_banner.gif

I've changed it but it doesn't work. I've linked the code on the change attribute for vnum 71151. I've tried everything I can from my knowledge. Is there anything on here that looks odd to u that I need to change? And how would u change it

if (item->GetVnum() == 71151 || item->GetVnum() == 76023)
					{
						if ((item2->GetType() == ITEM_WEAPON) || (item2->GetType() == ITEM_ARMOR && item2->GetSubType() == ARMOR_BODY))
						{
							bool bCanUse = true;
							for (int i = 0; i < ITEM_LIMIT_MAX_NUM; ++i)
							{
								if (item2->GetLimitType(i) == LIMIT_LEVEL && item2->GetLimitValue(i) > 40)
								{
									bCanUse = false;
									break;
								}
							}
							if (false == bCanUse)
							{
								ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("���� �������� ���� ����� �Ұ����մϴ�."));
								break;
							}
						}
						else
						{
							ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("����� ���ʿ��� ��� �����մϴ�."));
							break;
						}
					}
					item2->ChangeAttribute();
				}

				ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("�Ӽ��� �����Ͽ����ϴ�."));
				{
					char buf[21];
					snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%u", item2->GetID());
					LogManager::instance().ItemLog(this, item, "CHANGE_ATTRIBUTE", buf);
				}
					item->SetCount(item->GetCount() - 1); 

 

Edited by DonEow

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.