hi i added this multi language system everything fine but when i put 

-- You just need continue the logic ^^

["en"]gameforge.collect_herb_lv10._50_sayTitle = "Biologist Chaegirab: "
["en"]gameforge.collect_quest_lv30._140_npcChat = "Orc teeth "
["en"]gameforge.collect_quest_lv30._200_say = "I'm so sorry, but I haven't finished [ENTER] the analysis of the last Tooth yet. [ENTER] Can you come later?"

["es"]gameforge.collect_herb_lv10._50_sayTitle = "Biólogo Chaegirab: "
["es"]gameforge.collect_quest_lv30._140_npcChat = "Dientes de Orco "
["es"]gameforge.collect_quest_lv30._200_say = "Lo siento mucho, pero todavía no he terminado[ENTER]el análisis del último Diente.[ENTER]¿Puedes venir más tarde? "

["hu"]gameforge.collect_herb_lv10._50_sayTitle = "Biológus Chaegirab: "
["hu"]gameforge.collect_quest_lv30._140_npcChat = "Ork fogak "
["hu"]gameforge.collect_quest_lv30._200_say = "Sajnálom, de még nem fejeztem be az [ENTER] elemzését az utolsó fogról. [ENTER] Tudsz később jönni?"

like this how he said then it give error but when i remove ["en"] keep default on then game run any idea 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, which multi language are you using? Made by who? They are all written different and work a little bit different

Like for example mine splits every language in different files and there is no [en] or whatever just simple text written between "";

Second of all, did you checked if you added everything correctly ?

3 hours ago, Azyreh said:

First of all, which multi language are you using? Made by who? They are all written different and work a little bit different

Like for example mine splits every language in different files and there is no [en] or whatever just simple text written between "";

Second of all, did you checked if you added everything correctly ?

i added 

this one and everything work perfect and he showed example of translate.lua which i already told like ["en"]gameforge.collect_herb_lv10._50_sayTitle but this one not working for me and if you have any tutorial to load all translate lua file base on database column lang thanks