Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have two Dragon God Attacks on my server. One drops from metin stones and is limited, single use. The other one can be obtained by craft from the blacksmith.

 

The problem is that these two items can be used at the same time and their buffs can be stacked. How can I prevent this, one of the two can only be used once. Note: I don't have the source code of my files.

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
28 minutes ago, iambmys9 said:

Hello, I have two Dragon God Attacks on my server. One drops from metin stones and is limited, single use. The other one can be obtained by craft from the blacksmith.

 

The problem is that these two items can be used at the same time and their buffs can be stacked. How can I prevent this, one of the two can only be used once. Note: I don't have the source code of my files.

It's because you're using a stupid extended system from some "dev" I think.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.