Jump to content

Looking for file tent_s_lamp.mse


Go to solution Solved by HueHue,

Recommended Posts

Hi,
My game crashes while being on the devils catacomb and I have this error:

0418 11:42:25494 :: CEffectManager::RegisterEffect - LoadScript(d:/ymir work/effect/background/tent_s_lamp.mse) Error
0418 11:42:25494 :: CArea::SetEffect effect register error d:/ymir work/effect/background/tent_s_lamp.mse

From what can I see I'm missing a file called tent_s_lamp.mse.
Does anyone have it or are there any other ways to fix it?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32497-looking-for-file-tent_s_lampmse/
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Beforekk said:

If it helps you ?‍♂️

  Hide contents

This is the hidden content, please

 

I have the tent_ss_lamp.mse but I need tent_s_lamp.mse. I tried to swap it already but it doesn't work unfortunately.
Thank you anyway ❤️ 

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.