Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I hope you can help me with a small problem, honestly it is something that has never happened to me and I don't know why it is.

I installed the biologist system that I took from other server files such as zenaris, ava2 and elendos, I have installed it 3 times and the problem that persists, which is that they do not show me the tooltip of the items that I require, for example, when I move the mouse, it does not show me shows the tooltip of the orc tooth that I require, or the biologist's potion.

Does anyone know what's going on?

 

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-03-20-110550.pn

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32401-tooltip-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.