Jump to content

Client by Abesgaara (v3.5 & v3.7)


Recommended Posts

As you probably know, abesgaara was one of the first private server modded clients. It was one of the most used clients of all time in the 2008-2013 era.

 

I found them in my old drive and I want to share them with you, both versions v3.5 (The Evolution CATACLYSM) and v3.7 (Fall of the Cataclysm)

 

Abesgaara v3.5:

 

 

This is the hidden content, please

 

 

Abesgaara v3.7:

 

 

This is the hidden content, please

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 21
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 9
  • muscle 2
  • Love 2
  • Love 16
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32353-client-by-abesgaara-v35-v37/
Share on other sites

  • Active Member

Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
 or 
This is the hidden content, please

I remember this client especially for the included music! Our Romanian clients were something else, man... If we're doing this, I'd like to contribute with version 3.0!

(I will soon upload my entire collection, but I have to clean it up from the useless stuff...)

  • Metin2 Dev 13
  • Good 4
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Exynox said:

I remember this client especially for the included music! Our Romanian clients were something else, man... If we're doing this, I'd like to contribute with version 3.0!

(I will soon upload my entire collection, but I have to clean it up from the useless stuff...)

Oh please do! Most of the old clients and serverfiles are long lost unfortunately. 

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Flame 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.