Client by Abesgaara (v3.5 & v3.7)

• Active+ Member

As you probably know, abesgaara was one of the first private server modded clients. It was one of the most used clients of all time in the 2008-2013 era.

I found them in my old drive and I want to share them with you, both versions v3.5 (The Evolution CATACLYSM) and v3.7 (Fall of the Cataclysm)

Abesgaara v3.5:

This is the hidden content, please

Abesgaara v3.7:

• Metin2 Dev 8
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

spacer.png

• Premium

Download Center

or 

I remember this client especially for the included music! Our Romanian clients were something else, man... If we're doing this, I'd like to contribute with version 3.0!

(I will soon upload my entire collection, but I have to clean it up from the useless stuff...)

• Metin2 Dev 4
  • Good 2
  • Love 4

• Active+ Member
4 hours ago, Exynox said:

I remember this client especially for the included music! Our Romanian clients were something else, man... If we're doing this, I'd like to contribute with version 3.0!

(I will soon upload my entire collection, but I have to clean it up from the useless stuff...)

Oh please do! Most of the old clients and serverfiles are long lost unfortunately. 

spacer.png

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.