Hello devs

Lately some servers are facing a problem, a certain hacker breaks into servers and can't be banned or anything

I am looking for someone capable to solve this problem Metin2 - GM vs Hacker (youtube.com)

My apologies for my broken English

If I haven't posted in the correct section, I ask a moderator to move my topic

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't it a simply just an attack speed cheat? It appears that only the final combo motion is being spammed, causing constant pushing or basically It seems to be due to a directly high attack speed, but I'm not sure which. If you learn how the cheat works, we can be of better help

19 hours ago, Koray said:

This isn't it a simply just an attack speed cheat? It appears that only the final combo motion is being spammed, causing constant pushing or basically It seems to be due to a directly high attack speed, but I'm not sure which. If you learn how the cheat works, we can be of better help

All I could find out is that it uses Sync Position

3 hours ago, KingWolf said:

All I could find out is that it uses Sync Position

I managed to run it on the test server, and as you mentioned, it seems to be caused by Sync. However, to completely fix it, we need to rework the entire Sync processing structure. To solve the high range pushing issue shown in the video, you can try changing:

static const float fLimitDistWithSyncOwner = 2500.f + 1000.f;

to:

static const float fLimitDistWithSyncOwner = 25.f + 10.f.

A value of 35 seems reasonable, but technically, the problem of pushing with cheats will continue unless the sync is completely rewritten

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Koray said:

I managed to run it on the test server, and as you mentioned, it seems to be caused by Sync. However, to completely fix it, we need to rework the entire Sync processing structure. To solve the high range pushing issue shown in the video, you can try changing:

static const float fLimitDistWithSyncOwner = 2500.f + 1000.f;

to:

static const float fLimitDistWithSyncOwner = 25.f + 10.f.

A value of 35 seems reasonable, but technically, the problem of pushing with cheats will continue unless the sync is completely rewritten

I was informed that through cshield can be stopped, already someone has succeeded 

Resolution by cshireld I don't know

Edited by KingWolf