Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello devs

Lately some servers are facing a problem, a certain hacker breaks into servers and can't be banned or anything

I am looking for someone capable to solve this problem Metin2 - GM vs Hacker (youtube.com)

My apologies for my broken English

If I haven't posted in the correct section, I ask a moderator to move my topic

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32308-fix-new-hack-on-metin2/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member

This isn't it a simply just an attack speed cheat? It appears that only the final combo motion is being spammed, causing constant pushing or basically It seems to be due to a directly high attack speed, but I'm not sure which. If you learn how the cheat works, we can be of better help

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32308-fix-new-hack-on-metin2/#findComment-163828
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Koray said:

This isn't it a simply just an attack speed cheat? It appears that only the final combo motion is being spammed, causing constant pushing or basically It seems to be due to a directly high attack speed, but I'm not sure which. If you learn how the cheat works, we can be of better help

All I could find out is that it uses Sync Position

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32308-fix-new-hack-on-metin2/#findComment-163849
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
3 hours ago, KingWolf said:

All I could find out is that it uses Sync Position

I managed to run it on the test server, and as you mentioned, it seems to be caused by Sync. However, to completely fix it, we need to rework the entire Sync processing structure. To solve the high range pushing issue shown in the video, you can try changing:

  static const float fLimitDistWithSyncOwner = 2500.f + 1000.f;

to:

  static const float fLimitDistWithSyncOwner = 25.f + 10.f.

A value of 35 seems reasonable, but technically, the problem of pushing with cheats will continue unless the sync is completely rewritten

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32308-fix-new-hack-on-metin2/#findComment-163853
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Koray said:

I managed to run it on the test server, and as you mentioned, it seems to be caused by Sync. However, to completely fix it, we need to rework the entire Sync processing structure. To solve the high range pushing issue shown in the video, you can try changing:

  static const float fLimitDistWithSyncOwner = 2500.f + 1000.f;

to:

  static const float fLimitDistWithSyncOwner = 25.f + 10.f.

A value of 35 seems reasonable, but technically, the problem of pushing with cheats will continue unless the sync is completely rewritten

I was informed that through cshield can be stopped, already someone has succeeded 

Resolution by cshireld I don't know

Edited by KingWolf
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32308-fix-new-hack-on-metin2/#findComment-163863
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.