Looking For Developer!

• Premium
Posted (edited)

Hello metin2.dev,

I'm currently looking for a Metin2 Developer with experience in source code (system implementation and others), general cybersecurity expertise( handshake flood/hackshields etc.) and strong general knowledge about the game. To clarify, we won't be developing any systems from scratch, instead, we'll be implementing and modifying existing systems, including UI/UX changes, sourced from marketplaces. Your role in this journey will primarily involve advising, implementing  and being that contact that will have the last word in everything that involves coding/code review. Basically all the repetitive tasks will be done by me and my team.

As for myself, I'm currently working in the Affiliiate Market (iGaming industry), being a data analyst for multiple teams within my workplace. My real touchable experience is : Traking links(RedTrack/BeMob/G. Pixel)/G. Looker/G. Apps Script/G. Automation/Procedures/EcoSystem implementation/ PPC Marketing tools (TikTok/Facebook/Petal/Email Marketing). Regarding the game, I regret to say that I have over a decade of experience with it :D. Although I didn't play it every day, I spent a significant portion of my life playing it, so no worries about thinking the game and testing it, I already have solutions and a team who can handle all quality assurances. 

As this is our first project, neither I nor my team have experience managing a truly populated server. For now we are aiming to create a tangible and playable product for up to 500-1000 players. 

In conclusion, we are actively searching for skilled developers, if you really want to embark on this project and talk money do no hesitate to contact me!

With respect,

Dodoane

Edited by SRL

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days