Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello M2DEV, how could I solve this problem with the destatus and skill buttons?

The problem is that the buttons remain frozen even if I have no more status points, normally they should disappear after I finish all the points to be added.

I don't have errors in syserr (client/server).

My discord: official.sathyr

Preview:

https://metin2.download/picture/rUV2kHDl47pnZ5UZs6Cu0cV1uR7L1zw1/.gif

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32259-problem-with-skill-status-magic-points/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.