Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, developers! Publish another task
I hired Koray to create a brand new automatic hunting game for me two months ago. About a month later, I received a file, but it was not made according to my requirements. There were many bugs and logical errors in the file. So today I am releasing another task to modify the auto hunt written by Koray

 

I will provide a salary of $500 and need to modify the new auto hunt system written by Koray

 

koray is very busy  I haven't received any response from him

 

discord : fei.sun

Edited by shenhui1986
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.