Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello brother, my problem is the following; I have the shop deco installed but I have a problem that has never happened to me, the render target works correctly, the problem comes to me in the shop deco in the release binary, it looks opaque almost black, but in the debug binary I do not have this problem.

Does anyone know what's happening?

 

Binary Release:
release.png

Binary Debug:

debug.png
 

I await your answers, thank you.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Anotaci-n-2024-06-28-185820.png

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32220-render-target-problem-in-shop-decoration/
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.