Jump to content

Server - Handshake phase does not handle packet 3 (fd 19)


Go to solution Solved by WeedHex,

Recommended Posts

Hello,

so in last few weeks, Im investigating why is my Core dropping with syserr Analyze: HANDSHAKE phase does not handle packet 3 (fd 19)

Yestrday Ive added this "Track this syserr" by @ WeedHex and it was more then helpful, so thanks!

Because today my core crashed again with IP... So I looked at it a little bit and find this: 

Its from Belize FlyServers S.A. datacenter - So I searched info about it

and got this:

 

Fraud Score
IP Reputation99 - High Risk

Mail SPAM Block List IP Reported as Blacklisted

Proxy/VPN Detection Proxy/VPN Detected
This IP address appears to be a high risk proxy connection.

 

 

And what is my question?

What should I do, to prevent this? First of all, I havent installed any protection yet. 

Thanks for any help ❤️

Edited by Beforekk
  • Metin2 Dev 1

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

 

spacer.png

  • Premium
  • Solution

I heard many people receiving handshake from Belize location >_< 

However I don't think your core crash is related to that syserr.

Analyze with #dbg your core crash first of all.

 

About handshake you can decide to blacklist the intrusive ip.

Activate a firewall leaving public only the needed ports, and put some limit or check.

Yea, you're right. It was very big coincidence of errors, that it seemed to be the reason of core crashing. But its not.

Still thanks for reply ? 

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

 

spacer.png

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 5:51 PM, Beforekk said:

Yea, you're right. It was very big coincidence of errors, that it seemed to be the reason of core crashing. But its not.

Still thanks for reply  ? 

I have the same problem, did you solve it?

Edited by Randaron
45 minutes ago, Randaron said:

I have the same problem, did you solve it?

Nope. All I did was firewall and block those IP, but I finds out, that handshakes are coming from diferent IPs

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

 

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.