Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys i have a problem.

 

Can somebody help me with this problem. The rank points won´t show up after ill cross my mouse over the name in the character window. There are no sysser errors. I think the problem is source. 

 

 

i use the fly v3 and have also found a fix here that did not work 

i have no errors or anything else

The rank points only? Or the entire tooltip? Like when you hover, what does it say?

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." - and that's the reason I'm lime.

I get lots of lemons. 

☮️

2 hours ago, ManecasPT said:

Mach ein GIF, ich kann versuchen, dir zu helfen!

As you can see on the gif / video I have a rank but when I go over my name the rank points do not appear how much I own

 

https://metin2.download/video/t48GKvt8Uamu9q9aBUbDU2BltY08Nl3K/.mp4

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
5 hours ago, Raafey said:

As you can see on the gif / video I have a rank but when I go over my name the rank points do not appear how much I own

 

https://metin2.download/video/t48GKvt8Uamu9q9aBUbDU2BltY08Nl3K/.mp4

Perfect, probally the problem is with uicharacter, can you show your uicharacter?

 

2 hours ago, ManecasPT said:

Perfekt, wahrscheinlich liegt das Problem beim Ui-Charakter. Können Sie Ihren Ui-Charakter zeigen?

I have uploaded the file because I don't know how to upload it directly here

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.