MiaW - Discord Bot

• Management

.png

MiaW
Discord -> MiaW Community (Support, Ideas...)
Website -> MiaW Website (Documentation, Dashboard, Administration...)

I'm currently dedicated to enriching and improving my Discord bot project, MiaW, which takes advantage of the power of GPT artificial intelligence. My ambition is to provide MiaW with an extensive suite of innovative modules, inspired by the most popular features of existing Discord bots.

However, my approach is distinguished by a unique customization and reinterpretation of these functionalities, in order to breathe new life and increased efficiency into them. One of these features is the development of an advanced ticket management module, designed to offer an intuitive and robust solution. This new module is set to become the standard for ticket management on M2Dev, with implementation planned in the coming weeks.

This bot willn't be interconnected to the forum, that isn't its purpose.

Additionally, I plan to make MiaW accessible by allowing it to be invited to other Discord servers. This expansion aims to provide other communities with the opportunity to benefit from the advanced features and improved user interaction that MiaW promises. Deploying MiaW on multiple servers will represent a major step towards more widespread use, allowing everyone to experiment and take advantage of its highly customized modules (Except GPT).

• Production
    • coreTicket -> Complete and customizable ticket manager
  • Development
    • coreReaction -> Add reactions to messages based on specific keywords
    • coreRole -> Adds or removes a role to a user when they interact with a button
    • corePray -> Useless, but fun module that allows members to pray for cats so they can continue to dominate the world
    • coreAI -> Today ChatGPT, tomorrow MistralAI where it's possible to interact with artificial intelligence
  • Planned
    • coreDownloader -> Download the content of a channel, this is intended for attachments
    • coreModeration -> Complete moderation tools

PS →  Yes I like cats, and this bot is a wonderful cat

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Smile Tear 1
  • Good 2
  • muscle 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management

Ticket Instance

.png

Creating a ticket

.gif

Ticket

.png

Dynamically adding members to the ticket (In first message)

.png

Manual panel to interact with the ticket (Staff)

.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

The planned modules

• coreTicket -> Complete and customizable ticket manager
  • corePray -> Useless, but fun module that allows members to pray for cats so they can continue to dominate the world
  • coreDownloader -> Download the content of a channel, this is intended for attachments
  • coreModeration -> Complete moderation tools
  • coreAI -> Today ChatGPT, tomorrow MistralAI where it's possible to interact with artificial intelligence