Changing ~ avg dmg - and - ~ skill dmg

Sorry to make another one of these but, unfortunately, I can't seem to make it work.

What I want to do is the following:

Too long we have switched bonuses to find a semi-decent fms/rib/whatever you want, that has avg dmg and skill dmg for various reasons, I just want to make it a little easier for everyone (based on x amount of rolls).

I already have come across many answers such:

https://metin2.download/picture/74Qp6qgGzzdbFNoa1YTOVVQ9cMRIhy6o/.png

and many others, problems is, whatever change I make to this one I can't seem to make it work the way I want to. there's no way I can make it work, I am trying to give a range with it: 

https://metin2.download/picture/MGtNlLIm8ZH169BSojpkUMuqk7h3H8lf/.png

this is the current, although I messed it up pretty randomly just to see what would happen, to my surprise, nothing happened, it's still just as hard to find "x" or "y" roll on "z" dmg/skill. 

Am I doing something wrong? are my files fucked up? (using TMP4 and his old VDI as a virgin base)

thanks for everyone's time 🙏

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to make it a little easier for everyone (based on x amount of rolls)

This kills the entire purpose of the formula.
Let it be like this. You can add a check if you want for iNormalHitBonus, idk. If it equals to something, just increase it by 5 or 10 or 15 idk... Like if the results equals to something between 30 and 39, add 10, if it equals to something between 40 and 49, add 5, etc... you do you