Granny Viewer not showing the model

Go to solution Solved by narsuyu,

Hello, I was trying to do the Import/Export thing via 3DSmax and Granny Viewer, but when I open an exported .gr2 file, I see nothing in the viewport.

spacer.png

Meanwhile, there are datas in the lists.

spacer.png

image.png?ex=65cbc654&is=65b95154&hm=ab4

Also, when I try to open a model directly from the game, I can clearly see it.

image.png?ex=65cbc6a7&is=65b951a7&hm=9c4

The unit settings in 3DSmax is also setted up for this particular import/export process.

image.png?ex=65cbc6f8&is=65b951f8&hm=f77

Am I doing something wrong or is there a thing I've missed? 

Any type of help is appreciated.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/30/2024 at 8:48 PM, narsuyu said:

Ciao, stavo provando a eseguire l'importazione/esportazione tramite 3DSmax e Granny Viewer, ma quando apro un file .gr2 esportato, non vedo nulla nel viewport.

spacer.png

Intanto ci sono i dati negli elenchi.

spacer.png

image.png?ex=65cbc654&is=65b95154&hm=ab4

Inoltre, quando provo ad aprire un modello direttamente dal gioco, riesco a vederlo chiaramente.

immagine.png?ex=65cbc6a7&is=65b951a7&hm=9c4

Anche le impostazioni dell'unità in 3DSmax sono configurate per questo particolare processo di importazione/esportazione.

image.png?ex=65cbc6f8&is=65b951f8&hm=f77

Sto facendo qualcosa di sbagliato o c'è qualcosa che mi è sfuggito? 

Qualsiasi tipo di aiuto è apprezzato.

Hi, first thing, please don't use the png format for the model textures. Secondly, can't you see all the models you open with granny viewer? What else have you tried to see if with the sidebar on mesh trying the different options it shows you something? Maybe mesh rendering is just disabled

Edited by LoKnarash

• Solution
On 2/1/2024 at 2:42 AM, LoKnarash said:

Hi, first thing, please don't use the png format for the model textures. Secondly, can't you see all the models you open with granny viewer? What else have you tried to see if with the sidebar on mesh trying the different options it shows you something? Maybe mesh rendering is just disabled

I've fixed the problem. The problem was at the exporting stage. I disabled some features in the armature and realized that this was the main reason why I could'nt see the models in the viewer. Now with the correct settings, I can see my models clearly well. Thanks for the reply anyway!