Metin2CMS - By Mutulic

• Active+ Member

Hello community,

I'm thrilled to share that I've recently embarked on a journey with a CMS (Content Management System), diving in just a week ago. Despite the limitations of my available time, I've been immersing myself in this new endeavor.

Here's a rundown of the functions I've developed thus far:

• Cached statistics refreshed every 5 minutes.
  • Menu and submenu functionality, stored in the database, enabling smooth repositioning via drag-and-drop.
  • Top 5 players and guilds cached with updates every 10 minutes.
  • Language system efficiently organized in JSON.
  • Achieved remarkable loading speeds.
  • Implemented a custom Recaptcha solution grounded in mathematics.
  • Designed a registration system with email-based account verification, utilizing a 6-digit code format instead of a link.
  • Introduced a multi-theme support module.
  • Incorporated an information encryption system for enhanced security, storing a unique password in the session.
  • All code is crafted to be clean and easily comprehensible.
  • The environment I've been working in requires PHP version 8.1 or higher alongside SQLite.

Thanks in advance!

If u are interested about project, add me on discord!

Currently, everything is in intense development, aiming to become the most advanced CMS on the market.

Some images:

.png.png.png.png.png.png

Edited by Mutulic
REMOVED DISCORD LINK
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

• Premium

If the ``Cached statistics refreshed every 5 minutes.`` includes Online Players then move it to 10 minutes to be more accurate the numbers, because metin2 is taking some time to update the table for all the players.

Edited by DemOnJR

plague.png.1f5de75b42146262dcd655a5a8078

• Active+ Member
17 hours ago, DemOnJR said:

In the ``Cached statistics refreshed every 5 minutes.`` includes Online Players then move it to 10 minutes to be more accurate the numbers, because metin2 is taking some time to update the table for all the players.

The cache time will be able to be changed from the Admin Panel, I plan to do that 🙂