Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, qmambo said:

START ITEMS WITH BONUS ( HOW CAN I CHANGE THIS?)

 

.png

 

.png

 

PS: I HAVE SEARCHED IN ALL THE QUEST FILES .. I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ABOUT ITEM VALUE OR TYPE OR ANYTHING.

I don't have to answer because you're using files taken online, but I want to help you anyway, either it's inside this quest (givebasicweapon) or it was done in the source.

6 minutes ago, Psycho said:

I don't have to answer because you're using files taken online, but I want to help you anyway, either it's inside this quest (givebasicweapon) or it was done in the source.

thank you for your answer,

 

the serverfiles is HYPNOTIC2.

And i check all quest , i dont see any items to resolve this.. 

ps: sorry for my eng.

10 hours ago, Ekinox said:

Hello

Look in this feature : 

LPITEM ITEM_MANAGER::CreateItem(DWORD vnum, DWORD count, DWORD id, bool bTryMagic, int iRarePct, bool bSkipSave)

Item manager.cpp

nothing , i go to find all codes but nothing.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.