Jump to content

Failed to load image


Go to solution Solved by Nazox,

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I'm implementing a new system on my metin2 server and for that I have to add images, but the path is not being validated.

This is what I see in 'syserr' :

0123 02:30:21226 :: 
uiRemoteShop.py(line:18) __LoadDialog
ui.py(line:2946) LoadScriptFile
ui.py(line:3142) LoadChildren
ui.py(line:3070) LoadChildren
ui.py(line:1983) __init__

RemoteShopDialog.__LoadDialog - <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>:Failed to load image (filename: d:/ymir work/ui/pattern/thinboardcircle/thinboard_corner_rightbottom_circle.tga)

0123 02:30:21226 :: ============================================================================================================
0123 02:30:21226 :: Abort!!!!

 

I think it's because I had to create the 'ymir work' file myself and put it inside the client, but I confess I don't understand how that works. I don't understand how, before I created that file, I already had images with that '/ymir work' path.

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to solve this and how this 'ymir work' thing works? 

Best Regards!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32069-failed-to-load-image/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Solution

You don't  need create new folder with name "ymir work", you need add in etc folder, etc/ymir work/ui/pattern/thinboardcircle <- add here your files,  if you don't have folder name thinboardcircle you can create,  compile with your eternexus/eterpack and enjoy. 

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox™ Krone™ Nagato™ Yahiko™ Yakiro™
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32069-failed-to-load-image/#findComment-162638
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nazox said:

You don't  need create new folder with name "ymir work", you need add in etc folder, etc/ymir work/ui/pattern/thinboardcircle <- add here your files,  if you don't have folder name thinboardcircle you can create,  compile with your eternexus/eterpack and enjoy. 

It worked, thank you very much mate! ❤️

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32069-failed-to-load-image/#findComment-162639
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.