Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, I apologize for making this post but I've been searching on the community for days and I can't find, I find posts where many people talk about these guides that should be there but I can't find them.

1. I would like to disable the ability to be able to select the chunjo realm at login on my server, I know it is done from python, from the client and I know there is a guide on this community to do it. can you point me to where?
2. I would like to change the graphical interface of my client, I know it is done with paint.net and I know it is .tga files inside the ETC folder, are there any guides to modify them or someone who has already done things like this and that I can find? with the keywords I use I can't find anything

Thank you very much
Luca ciangretta


Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

  • kekw 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32038-disable-empire-chunjo-interface-graphic/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.