Jump to content

Recommended Posts

When I started working on this server, I tested this dungeon and it was working fine.
now when I want to enter it, it gets blocked and my respective CH drops

 

Quote

SYSERR: Jan  7 03:49:04 :: CreatePrivateMap: Cannot find map index 357

index dungeon in am in all CH in core1 same as cellelante

someone help me please?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32007-dungeon-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, ZuZuR said:

When I started working on this server, I tested this dungeon and it was working fine.
now when I want to enter it, it gets blocked and my respective CH drops

 

index dungeon in am in all CH in core1 same as cellelante

someone help me please?

is there an index on that number?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32007-dungeon-problem/#findComment-162257
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.