Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello friends, I removed the k inventory from Ottoman2, but there is a very strange error in the k inventory, the k inventory pulls the objects in the normal inventory, I actually made adaptations, but for example, it shows the k inventory objects in the inventory insight, I did not understand the reason, does anyone have an idea, by the way, there are grid_1 grid_2 in the src section, I can transfer them to the inventory. I have 4 inventories and changed them to 5, 6, 7, 8, but it still didn't work.

for example like this

.png

as you can see, the mouse is hovering over the chest at the end, the item section at the bottom comes up, but the chest shows 1 item in the normal inventory, but the problem is that the chest there is 1, but in the other photo I look at another chest, as you can see

.png

For example, when I opened the insight chest here, see the green potion in the normal inventory. 

.png

My second problem is that I think it is due to my problem here. I edited the window that it does not see books, but even though it does not read books, how can I fix this? The window opens but it only sees books. I'm sure there is a simple solution, but it doesn't work, I don't understand the problem ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31970-k-inventory-problem-additional-inventory/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

 

On 12/31/2023 at 11:15 PM, yunus0399 said:

Hello friends, I removed the k inventory from Ottoman2, but there is a very strange error in the k inventory, the k inventory pulls the objects in the normal inventory, I actually made adaptations, but for example, it shows the k inventory objects in the inventory insight, I did not understand the reason, does anyone have an idea, by the way, there are grid_1 grid_2 in the src section, I can transfer them to the inventory. I have 4 inventories and changed them to 5, 6, 7, 8, but it still didn't work.

for example like this

.png

as you can see, the mouse is hovering over the chest at the end, the item section at the bottom comes up, but the chest shows 1 item in the normal inventory, but the problem is that the chest there is 1, but in the other photo I look at another chest, as you can see

.png

For example, when I opened the insight chest here, see the green potion in the normal inventory. 

.png

My second problem is that I think it is due to my problem here. I edited the window that it does not see books, but even though it does not read books, how can I fix this? The window opens but it only sees books. I'm sure there is a simple solution, but it doesn't work, I don't understand the problem ?

this inventory is quite delicate as a system that creates bugs everywhere and there is the possibility that it will create a mess, I would tell you to check everything from 0 because there is some function that is not detected by your source, be careful what you enter.

Edited by Psycho

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.