Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have added Dragon Soul Set System from metin2.dev. But I have a bug and I don't know how can I fix it. Problem : 

spacer.png

This costume hair vnum is 45400. If I don't add 45400.sub and dds to /icon/hair I don't see Saphire. I searched everywhere about 45400 but I don't find anything.

How can I fix it? Help me please

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31959-dss-set-bug-please-help/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 year later...

go to uitooltip.py and look for this line

	def __AppendHairIcon(self, itemVnum):
		itemImage = ui.ImageBox()
		itemImage.SetParent(self)
		itemImage.Show()			

		if self.__IsOldHair(itemVnum):
			itemImage.LoadImage("d:/ymir work/item/quest/"+str(itemVnum)+".tga")
		elif self.__IsNewHair3(itemVnum):
			itemImage.LoadImage("icon/hair/%d.sub" % (itemVnum))
		elif self.__IsNewHair(itemVnum): # ±âÁ¸ Çì¾î ¹øÈ£¸¦ ¿¬°á½ÃÄѼ­ »ç¿ëÇÑ´Ù. »õ·Î¿î ¾ÆÀÌÅÛÀº 1000¸¸Å­ ¹øÈ£°¡ ´Ã¾ú´Ù.
			itemImage.LoadImage("d:/ymir work/item/quest/"+str(itemVnum-1000)+".tga")
		elif self.__IsNewHair2(itemVnum):
			itemImage.LoadImage("icon/hair/%d.sub" % (itemVnum))
		elif self.__IsCostumeHair(itemVnum):
			itemImage.LoadImage("icon/hair/%d.sub" % (itemVnum - 100000))

		itemImage.SetPosition(itemImage.GetWidth()/2, self.toolTipHeight)
		self.toolTipHeight += itemImage.GetHeight()
		#self.toolTipWidth += itemImage.GetWidth()/2
		self.childrenList.append(itemImage)
		self.ResizeToolTip()

replace with this

 

	def __AppendHairIcon(self, itemVnum):
		itemImage = ui.ImageBox()
		itemImage.SetParent(self)
		itemImage.Show()		   

		if self.__IsOldHair(itemVnum):
			itemImage.LoadImage("d:/ymir work/item/quest/"+str(itemVnum)+".tga")
		elif self.__IsNewHair3(itemVnum):
			itemImage.LoadImage("icon/hair/%d.sub" % (itemVnum))
		elif self.__IsNewHair(itemVnum): # ?? ?? ??? ????? ????. ??? ???? 1000?? ??? ???.
			itemImage.LoadImage("d:/ymir work/item/quest/"+str(itemVnum-1000)+".tga")
		elif self.__IsNewHair2(itemVnum):
			itemImage.LoadImage("icon/hair/%d.sub" % (itemVnum))

		itemImage.SetPosition(itemImage.GetWidth()/2, self.toolTipHeight)
		self.toolTipHeight += itemImage.GetHeight()
		#self.toolTipWidth += itemImage.GetWidth()/2
		self.childrenList.append(itemImage)
		self.ResizeToolTip()

 

Edited by shampoo
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31959-dss-set-bug-please-help/#findComment-169801
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.