Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hello, I want to implement the itemshop system in the game, but I get this error. Can someone help me please?

https://metin2.download/picture/tCSB63DfzB78CRMv1jI4xeLkBz89qMfy/.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31938-problem-itemshop-ingame/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/26/2023 at 7:04 PM, ZuZuR said:

hello, I want to implement the itemshop system in the game, but I get this error. Can someone help me please?

https://metin2.download/picture/tCSB63DfzB78CRMv1jI4xeLkBz89qMfy/.png

 

then there are two options: 1) you entered something incorrectly, 2) the system is not complete in the tutorial. but I can tell you that those functions are missing in char.h because (usually) it calls them there.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31938-problem-itemshop-ingame/#findComment-161925
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.