Jump to content

PROBLEM item_proto


Go to solution Solved by Metin2 Dev,

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

I use serverfile tmp4,I want to change the type of some items, the problem is that I change them from item_proto.txt but when I enter the client, nothing has changed.

And from the item_proto in navicat, if I change something, it doesn't stay saved, after the reboot it's exactly like before I changed it.

I don't know what the problem is and what it reads, txt or sql?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31900-problem-item_proto/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

19 minutes ago, Doose said:

That serverfiles reads .txt, if you want to change to .sql, contact me cuz we will need to change some stuff in your DB Source.

I think this is where the problem lies, I deleted this file and there is no longer a link like item_name

spacer.png

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31900-problem-item_proto/#findComment-161672
Share on other sites

  • Bot
15 minutes ago, Tr3l said:

I think this is where the problem lies, I deleted this file and there is no longer a link like item_name

spacer.png

"That serverfiles reads .txt, if you want to change to .sql, contact me cuz we will need to change some stuff in your DB Source."

english_banner.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31900-problem-item_proto/#findComment-161673
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.