Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I'm trying to make the male warrior character's arms straight in pc/general/wait and wait_1.gr2 animations using 3dsMax 8. I imported warrior_novice.gr2 as base, and then the wait animation. I rotated his arms as I want and saved it as gr2 again. the animation seems fine in the Granny Viewer app. But my character sinks underground during the wait animation in game. I noticed that in Granny Viewer the original wait animation is positioned high and rotated to 90° left. I couldn't get the animation I edited to be positioned as high as the original and I think this is the problem what buries my character underground when "wait" animation is active. How can i fix it? I'm adding images of my problem. I would be grateful for any help.

.png.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31866-having-trouble-with-editing-gr2-animations/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.