Jump to content

Bug damage value in hit/skill


Go to solution Solved by Klaus,

Recommended Posts

Bug:.png

I'm having a problem with my files and I have no idea what could be causing it, the damage values come out normal, but if I keep moving the screen or in "wars" with many players, the damage starts to come out with missing numbers.

In the example, instead of showing "7xx38", it shows "7 38", has anyone experienced this or have any idea what might be causing it?

I thank you for your attention!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31797-bug-damage-value-in-hitskill/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.