Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all.  
 

I encountered this problem - after making changes to the database, an error appears when starting the server.
I tried to recompile the database, rebooted the network - nothing helps.  

I read somewhere that such an error can be cured by making changes to the database, but the problem is that I cannot connect to either ftp or mysql to make them.  

Help bring the server to its senses, please.

Immediately at startup a new line appeared:
spacer.png

this appears when trying to start channels:
spacer.png

 

Previously, with these IP settings everything worked great

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31728-server-doesnt-start/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.