Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello friends, I am using the already shared k inventory WJ_SPLIT_INVENTORY_SYSTEM, I think Burhan shared it, I downloaded it because it is fully fixed, many problems have been solved, but there are minor problems, for example, I cannot sell items to NPC, I added bulk item delete and sell, when you right click on any item in the k inventory, it deletes it directly, whereas ctrl + x + right click is added. Does anyone know how I can fix these?

Meanwhile

 

[CODE title="uiinventory.py"]

			curCursorNum = app.GetCursor()
            if app.SELL == curCursorNum:

                self.__SellItem(itemSlotIndex)

            elif app.BUY == curCursorNum:

                chat.AppendChat(chat.CHAT_TYPE_INFO, localeInfo.SHOP_BUY_INFO)

            elif app.IsPressed(app.DIK_LALT):

                link = player.GetItemLink(itemSlotIndex)

                ime.PasteString(link)

            elif app.IsPressed(app.DIK_LSHIFT):


                itemCount = player.GetItemCount(itemSlotIndex)

 

from the events here

 

 elif app.BUY == curCursorNum:

                chat.AppendChat(chat.CHAT_TYPE_INFO, localeInfo.SHOP_BUY_INFO)

 

this

 

 elif app.BUY == self.interface.OpenDeleteItem():

                chat.AppendChat(chat.CHAT_TYPE_INFO, localeInfo.SHOP_BUY_INFO)

 

If I change it like this, the right click remains the same, but when I click on the left click, that is, when the object is selected, the quick item sell and delete panel opens, but I cannot do this with right click or ctrl + x + right click.

Edited by yunus0399
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31725-k-inventory-item-deletion-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.