Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on a project related to Metin 2 and I have a question regarding the possibility of importing pre-made items from other games into Metin 2. I would greatly appreciate any insights or information you can provide on this matter.

Specifically, I am interested in understanding if it is feasible to incorporate pre-existing items from other games into the Metin 2 server. If it is indeed possible, I would like to know the process or steps involved in achieving this. Are there any specific tools or techniques that can facilitate the importation of these items? Additionally, it would be helpful to learn about any potential challenges or limitations associated with this process.

I understand that Metin 2 has its own unique gameplay mechanics, balance, and item progression. However, I am curious to explore the option of introducing external items to enhance the gameplay experience. Any guidance or suggestions from experienced community members or developers would be highly valuable.

Please feel free to share your knowledge, experiences, or any resources you may have come across that could assist me in this endeavor. Your insights will contribute significantly to my project and help me make informed decisions.

Thank you in advance for your time and support. I look forward to hearing from you.

  • Good 1
  • 1 month later...

would also love to see if anyone can get armors from different games. I did find an article a few days before I reinstalled my pc . i lost all my bookmarks and now I cant find them. If anyone knows where to find these and/or know how to convert to metin2 please let us know!

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.