Jump to content

windows.dds with DS and belt and itemshop warehouse


Go to solution Solved by Crow,

Recommended Posts

Dear Devs, 

In 4250 client, where can I find the image below? I have already found and modified the costume and DS images. However, I haven't found the rest anywhere so far.

spacer.png

 

Here I have already searched:

- ETC.eix/epk

- metin2_patch_ds.eix/epk

- metin2_patch_dss_box.eix/epk

- metin2_patch_etc.eix/epk

- metin2_patch_eu3.eix/epk

- metin2_patch_eu4.eix/epk

Of course I won't give up and keep looking, but if anyone knows could you share it with me?

Sincerely, Crow

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Solution

I'm making progress. I found it with the belt inventory here: metin2_patch_w21_etc.eix/epk

But unfortunately I still can't find the itemshop warehouse icon.

image:

spacer.png

Found. It was in patch2.eix/epk.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.