Jump to content

Thinboard recolor problem


Go to solution Solved by Crow,

Recommended Posts

Dear Devs,

I want to change the colors of my thinboard. In the picture, I am progressing quite well, but I am stuck with the background color in the semi-transparent part of the corner and line section.

Image:

spacer.png

Where can I find this section?

I searched here: root/uiquest.py

and here: root/ui.py

I guess I should find something like this: grp.GenerateColor(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.51)

Someone could help please?

Sincerely, Crow

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31432-thinboard-recolor-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.