Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dear Devs,

I want to take the default ore spawn out of the game and control which one to dump from stone.txt per map, where, etc. I successfully solved this in stone.txt, although in mining.cpp even if I change the MAX_ORE from 18 to 0 and delete the contents of the MAX_ORE, it still spawns the ores.

How can I eliminate their spawn completely?

Thanks for your answers.

Sincerely, Crow

Solved. Removed r type 2001 vnums from stone.txt

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31418-ore-spawn-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.