Jump to content

What was the last anime/manga that you watched?


Recommended Posts

In this thread you can post the last completed anime/ manga that you watched. You can also post your favorite anime/manga and the current anime/manga that you are watching. At long last you can also share your opinion regarding an anime/manga with other or discuss about the latest news regarding anime & manga.

 

Ex: The anime that i finished recently was No game no life and the last manga that i finished was Toukyou Kushu.

My favourite anime ever was Guilty Crown and I'm curently watching Sword art Online II which in my opinion is not that good as the first season.

 

Let the spam begin!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3140-what-was-the-last-animemanga-that-you-watched/
Share on other sites

  • Developer

Favourite: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
Last Watched: Blade and Soul, I thought it would be better.

Currently: Naruto Shippuden, really cool.

  • Love 1

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

Favourite: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Last Watched: Blade and Soul, I thought it would be better.

Currently: Naruto Shippuden, really cool.

Fullmetal alchimist Brotherhood indeed was awesome. I've watched it 2 times :D

Naruto is waaay to long for my taste, that's why i read the manga, which is almost finished :D

I'm also watching Zankyou no Terror.

  • Love 1
  • Developer

 

Favourite: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Last Watched: Blade and Soul, I thought it would be better.

Currently: Naruto Shippuden, really cool.

Fullmetal alchimist Brotherhood indeed was awesome. I've watched it 2 times :D

Naruto is waaay to long for my taste, that's why i read the manga, which is almost finished :D

I'm also watching Zankyou no Terror.

 

 

Dude, you don't know how many times I've watched it just because I love that anime *-*

I don't read any manga, just because I don't like to. But yeah the end is coming :((

when you return 0 and server doesn't boot:

unknown.png

right now watching some of summer 2014 anime (i do watch many at the same time)

old anime that i have watched :

DBz-GT :

2006-2009 i watched it in frensh about that time the full serie with 11 move it was so nice i was waiting for the new episode each day at 6 pm ^^

even if it was long but it was never boring

Fairy taile :

2013 : i watch all the 175 episode in english sub-dub if they exist the anime have nice design nice story .....etc

the episode that i liked was 122 ^^ and 174-175 .

SAO season one :

it was one of the anime that i would never say :boring: about them

action,death,romence,drama.

this anime was so cool .

i have watched at least 100 more serie but i dont remmeber them -.-

for now im watching :

fairy taile 2014:

i think that it is a nice one but they still refuse to let any charchter die yet -.- this is so boring

SAO season2 (GGO) or even phantom bullet :

its the best serie for this year so far

nothing else to say

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?:

another serie that im watching not boring not bad

kind of romantic that piss me off

just chose idiot.

Glasslip:

i dont rly understand the story perfectly sence it is complicated some how

this kind of anime i just want to get rid of them

Ao Haru Ride:

i think this anime piss me off too

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance :

O.o yes not bad worth watching in my opinion

some how i dont like the "Ecchi" part

----------------------------------------------- back to old anime i just remmeber one that is worth watching too

heavens lost property : one of the anime that made me lol

from first episode

not rly into Ecchi but kind of nice

its an anime that i have watched 2012

please do not watch the secound move

cz you will hate the anime

(it has the worst ending so far)

school days :

the worst anime that i have ever watched so far

its one of the anime that you should never watch

be carefull)

(i didnt finsh it -- it was discusting)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one piece :

well it does take some place sence it is one of the best in the world

i do watch and i did watch other anime

i dont remmber all of them so i have nothing else to say

 

Oops :

i forgot naruto ^^ :

same as SAO
 

school days :

the worst anime that i have ever watched so far

its one of the anime that you should never watch

be carefull)

(i didnt finsh it -- it was discusting)

 

Damn you're right. I didn't finish it either. That's one messed up anime. But i watched the last episode out of curiosity. It's.... messed up.... it's just wrong...

In this thread you can post the last completed anime/ manga that you watched. You can also post your favorite anime/manga and the current anime/manga that you are watching. At long last you can also share your opinion regarding an anime/manga with other or discuss about the latest news regarding anime & manga.

 

Ex: The anime that i finished recently was No game no life and the last manga that i finished was Toukyou Kushu.

My favourite anime ever was Guilty Crown and I'm curently watching Sword art Online II which in my opinion is not that good as the first season.

 

Let the spam begin!

 

lol i berly saw this

guilty crown was a nice anime with a not bad ending so far

it could have had way better ending

the new episode of sao is online right now ^^

My favourite manga is The breaker & the second part of it that is still ongoing The breaker new waves.

Other awesome mangas are: King of hell and defintly th best manga of all time, but with ultra slow updates: Berserk

Well, actually its easier to post here my anime list >< here you have it :)

 

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/RachadoPT

 

The last mangá i read was the fairy tail one, even though it's not finished yet, but i think this is the only mangá that i read, excluding naruto mangá obviously ^^

  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Any good new anime worthwhile? Don't have time to try out the new animes that come out, so maybe some of you did and could tell me one too xD

 

Hmm lately I didnt watched that much anime but I used to watch alot in the past (still enjoy them just dont really hav the time to sit down and actually start with one :D)

 

If you havent watched Btooom ! yet you should definitely do it aswell as Psycho Pass [Remastered] (you propably watched them but better to make sure ;))

 

A few recent / upcoming ones that I am looking forward to:

 

- Amagi Brilliant Park / I dunno why but I have a feeling it could be a hidden gem. Last time I had that feeling regarding Black Bullet and it turned out quite alright aswell

- Fate/Stay Night 2014 and Fate/Zero 

- Grisaia no Kajitsu  / While looking like an stereotypical ecchi from the cover, I think it has some potential since it ain't even an ecchi just a very ecchi like setting with an already existing fanbase because of a visual novel

- Log Horizon Season 2 / Continuation of Log Horizon which has some similarities with SAO regarding the setting but the plot is entirely different as well as the problems of society in a situation like that. + the animations in some scenes are stunning

- Madan no Ou to Vanadis / I dont know much about that anime but most of the ratings were good and it seems to have an interesting plot so I guess it's worth checking out.

- Psycho Pass Season 2 / A masterpiece in my opinion and definitely a Must-Watch

- Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis / Not only the name reminds of Shingeki no Kyojin but also some general aspects like soundtrack or cover appear similiar, however it got quiert good ratings and it being an adaption of an card game makes it kind of interesting.

 

Maybe this list includes something for you. I apologize if I mentioned something you've already watched. I was too lazy to read every post :P

  • Love 1

Last weekend, two friends (Hi Pain & Burhan) and I watched the anime Tokyo Ghoul and we were shocked, it was just AMAZING! 

 

 

Currently my favorite anime's are Code Geass & Tokyo Ghoul, the last anime I've seen recently  was Tokyo Ghoul :'D

Now I'm watching No game No life (Episode 8).

 

Yesterday I start to read the manga Pandora Heats.

 

 

 

 

Any good new anime worthwhile? Don't have time to try out the new animes that come out, so maybe some of you did and could tell me one too xD

If you don't saw Tokyo Ghoul... DO IT! :'P It's a realy nice anime.
  • Love 1

Definitely post some feedback about it in here :)

it's awesome to the core xD. Might be the best of the season. Definitely watch it :D(Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis). The story, action, plot and the animations are awesome.

 

Meyvis & Da' Real Pain, i watched the anime and read the manga too ( tokyo ghoul). One of my favourites. Currently i'm reading the prequel of the manga ( something like season 2, but tells Arimas story)

Fairytail you mean ò_ó :D Yup can definitely recommend it. Imo it's the best "endless" anime because I love the setting and the characters but Fairytail wasted so much potential if there would be less comedian for children, more character developement and some actual emotions and all of the previous events carrying on to the next arc. Though that is critic on a high level so it's still a very good recommendation :)

  • Love 1

Just started Psycho-pass. I don't like at all the society in which the story takes place, so not sure i'm going to watch it all, but will see, maybe it changes.

I laso started Kyoukai no Kanata, which is average until now.

Just started Psycho-pass. I don't like at all the society in which the story takes place, so not sure i'm going to watch it all, but will see, maybe it changes.

I laso started Kyoukai no Kanata, which is average until now.

 

Correct me if I understood you wrong but the Society in Psycho Pass is supposed to not be the one you might wanna be living in ;) It's an important stylistic device in the plot but everybody has a different taste :)

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.