Jump to content

VPS Choice


Go to solution Solved by DemOnJR,

Recommended Posts

Dear Devs,

I want to install my server on a VPS. I don't need high performance because I don't want to publish it yet. We would like to test it with a group of 3-5 friends.

Which provider would you recommend? I would spend 10-15 euros/dollar a month.

Also, is it better to rent a VPS installed with Windows OS, install VBox on it, and then run the server that way? I don't really want freebsd version upgrade if a newer version comes out. Of course I looked around and for 10-15 euros I don't get a Windows VPS but I'm thinking about the later ones when I want to actually launch it.

I apologise in advance if this topic does not belong here.

Sincerely, Crow

Edited by Crow
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31388-vps-choice/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.